GENERAL BEHAVIOUR PROTOCOLS
All participants to:
- Follow directions from the relevant appointed personnel.
- Respect one other.
- Conduct themselves appropriately.
- Treat with respect all equipment and property either belonging to the club or another entity.
All participants are to abide by the Code of Conduct of AusDBF and the North Esk Rowing Club, the links for which are below.
Any breach of the Code will be dealt with according to Item 12. 1 of the AusDBF Constitution (DISCIPLINE & CODE OF CONDUCT).
Further documents available via links below:
- AusDBF Code of Conduct
- AusDBF Safety Manual
- AusDBF Member Protection Policy
- AusDBF Social Media Policy
- AusDBF Junior Policy
- Cold Water Immersion